I dont even know If I could even ever get a storm unless I port to TMO or VZW. But any ways my Q/? about the KB I see when it gos to landscape it gos into a full qwerty but in poratait it has the KB like the pearl can you change this option besides going to landscape like maybe a smaller QWERTY or will their be a program that can help with this main reason I got a curve and not a flip pearl is that stupid KB lol no offence

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY Q/?

its kinda a deal breaker dont want to flip the phone all the time
    12-09-08 06:46 AM
    As of right now in portrait mode your only options are suretype and multi-tap
    12-09-08 06:50 AM
    I dont even know If I could even ever get a storm unless I port to TMO or VZW. But any ways my Q/? about the KB I see when it gos to landscape it gos into a full qwerty but in poratait it has the KB like the pearl can you change this option besides going to landscape like maybe a smaller QWERTY or will their be a program that can help with this main reason I got a curve and not a flip pearl is that stupid KB lol no offence

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY Q/?

its kinda a deal breaker dont want to flip the phone all the time
    i dont know about any programs...but that is the feature. to get a full keyboard, you turn it to the side. no mini one
    12-09-08 06:51 AM
    I wasn't really sure about SureType at first either (no pun intended) but after I started using it, I actually type faster on the SureType than I did my old phone with T9. I also prefer it to flipping it into landscape, unless I'm typing a work email, only then because it doesn't know a lot of terms we use. You should give it a try!
    12-09-08 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD