How does my 9530 know its a Verizon 9530 and not a Bell 9530? The reason I ask is because I loaded .122 from bell (Deleted Vendor File) and noticed something odd. When I go to my media, and view a pic, I hit the BB button and select "Reset Home Screen Image" which reverts my wallpaper to the factory red Verizon Logo. If I deleted the Vendor file and have a Bell OS how does the phone know its a Verizon Phone?
    04-17-09 02:12 AM
    How does my 9530 know its a Verizon 9530 and not a Bell 9530? The reason I ask is because I loaded .122 from bell (Deleted Vendor File) and noticed something odd. When I go to my media, and view a pic, I hit the BB button and select "Reset Home Screen Image" which reverts my wallpaper to the factory red Verizon Logo. If I deleted the Vendor file and have a Bell OS how does the phone know its a Verizon Phone?
    It's called a smart phone for a reason, duh
    04-17-09 02:13 AM
    Sounds like someone didn't know the answer^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not saying that i do, haha!!
    04-17-09 02:16 AM
    Its mind boggling! Lol, I know its something simple, I just wanna know!
    04-17-09 02:17 AM
    I am guessing because the wallpaper is on the device memory, which doesn't get deleted if you reload back all your apps, info, etc, when you upgrade your os.
    04-17-09 02:48 AM
    I am guessing because the wallpaper is on the device memory, which doesn't get deleted if you reload back all your apps, info, etc, when you upgrade your os.
    Well, Ive gone to "Explore" and couldnt find the wallpaper anywhere in the device...
    04-17-09 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD