Let's say I were to go back to the store I bought my storm at and I were to exchange it for another brand new one. Do I have to return everything in the box? Like cables,case ect. ect Or Can I just return the box and phone and swap out all the accesories and manuals with the new one.
    01-02-09 11:36 AM
    Should be able to just swap phones. But they might give you a hard time about it, better off just bringing everything and leave it.
    01-02-09 11:37 AM
    Should be able to just swap phones. But they might give you a hard time about it, better off just bringing everything and leave it.
    Yeah thanks, just the hassle of getting everything together and the accessories being in different locations.
    01-02-09 11:41 AM
    I exchanged mine in the store a few days ago. Just walked in with my phone, they got a new one out of the box, transferred my contacts and handed it over...just the phone, not the box and none of the accessories.

Grey
    01-02-09 12:16 PM
    Yeah when I changed an 8703e before they just took out of box and did a swap no accessories needed.
    01-02-09 12:44 PM
    As per my local store manager, keep everything except for the phone itself. (Keep the battery, books, and everything) If they re-send you these items (50/50) you will NOT be charged for them.

~~~~~~
    01-02-09 12:50 PM
    Correct - the swap will be phone for phone.
    01-02-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD