Upgraded to .230 from .151.
    Its great yeah yeah yeah love it with the exception of occasional freezes/no program to reset my phone yet (why... I do not know), but one of the things I was most looking forward to was the tabbed browser that everyone is so psyched on. Yet I dont see it in this browser on .231. Was it specific to .191 only and they got rid of it for .230 or whats the deal?

Thanks
    09-28-09 03:07 PM
    Tabbed browsing, if I remember, was only on .140, maybe .154, but not .191 or .230. They got rid of it and no one knows why.
    09-28-09 03:30 PM
    I think some 5.0 builds have had it and some not, 230 is one of the nots. One would think there are bugs/issues with it.

And BTW Amavit, your signature says your a chick, but to me you look more like a cup of coffee. Or maybe Latte!
    09-28-09 03:37 PM
    Upgraded to .230 from .151.
    Its great yeah yeah yeah love it with the exception of occasional freezes/no program to reset my phone yet (why... I do not know), but one of the things I was most looking forward to was the tabbed browser that everyone is so psyched on. Yet I dont see it in this browser on .231. Was it specific to .191 only and they got rid of it for .230 or whats the deal?

Thanks
    Memory Eye works to reboot the Storm on 5.0.0.230. It's not free though.
    09-28-09 03:56 PM
    I think some 5.0 builds have had it and some not, 230 is one of the nots. One would think there are bugs/issues with it.

And BTW Amavit, your signature says your a chick, but to me you look more like a cup of coffee. Or maybe Latte!
    lmao thanks PK...I should change my sig to say that instead lol
    09-28-09 03:57 PM
    There tweaking it. I've seen pics of the new tabbed. It is way better then the first try. U have to remember not all the features are available yet. Its all trial and error playing. Who knows maybe next build will have tabbed browser and no flick scrolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 06:04 PM
    And this is relevent to the OP how? lol
    10-14-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD