So I recently installed Quick Launch and everything is working great. I have hidden most of my icons onthe home screen except for a few essentials and the few that can't be launched from Quick Launch.

I noticed that now however, whenever I have a new SMS message, the little red symbol on the SMS and MMS icon does not appear when it is in portrait mode. It does however, display when the phone is in landscape mode.

Maybe I'm imagining things, and it never displayed in portrait mode but this does not seem right. It's not a huge deal becasue the little message icon does still appear along the top of the screen. I'm just curious if anyone else has seen this or if there is something I can do about it.
    05-08-09 04:07 PM
    That's a known bug. I think it has to do with today themes. I noticed that as soon a plazmic was released and new themes came out. For me it will display fine for a little while and then the bug will kick in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 06:08 PM
    I have the same issue, I noticed it started after i created a plazmic theme. so far no known fixes yet.
    05-08-09 06:39 PM
    Mine does it too, but if I rotate from one mode to the other, it will show up.

I'm on .141

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD