I'm really confused here. Everyone is entitled to make a dollar, and I am entitled to save mine, so here it goes...

Storm pricing for new contract vs. upgrade.

My 2 year contract is up. I called telesales, they said they should be able to sell me the Storm for the internet price less any rebates, less my NE2.

Best buy said they would match, HOWEVER, he started talking about the "upgrade" price.

So how does this work? For example. let's say the internet price is 249.00 (without regard to rebates) with 2 year contract. Do I get the 249.00, (less my NE2 100.00) Or is there some higher "upgrade" price since I am already a customer. I think the guy at tele sales said that there is a higher upgrade price but if i buy on-line or through telesales he can give me the internet price.

Same question for Best Buy. If they are selling it for 249 with new contract, is there a higher "upgrade" price since I am an existing customer?

Also, Best Buy claims they will match the price.

Once again, my 2 year contract is now up.
    11-06-08 06:15 PM
    I really hate bumping my threads, but I have to think that there are some Best Buy employees here. And I KNOW there are VZ employees here to (there must be, they keep telling us to stop calling)
    11-06-08 10:28 PM
    If it says that the 2 year new contract is 249.. Then for an upgrade it will def be more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 10:31 PM
    If it says that the 2 year new contract is 249.. Then for an upgrade it will def be more.
    BB says they'll give me the upgrade price, but not the contract price, or my NE2, but then he went on to say he'll match VZ price . I don't know if he's yanking my chain to get me in there
    11-06-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD