It checks for updates...and it gives me a list of updates to add to my storm..now 1 of the updates is "4.7 core applications"...
    Now, the reason for my question. I have upgraded to 4.7.0.113. Now when it states I have updates for 4.7 core applications are the updates for my version (.113) currently installed on the BB or is it for the previous version I had (.75). I tried to look up details and such..but it doesn't give me that option and it when I get to the page that shows me all the applications I can either "click to update/install or unclick to remove" the 4.7 core applications are checked and it won't let me mess with that part...

I know I'll probably get flamed for not "using the search" function..so for those people...move right along..drive thru is closed..

For everyone else..thank you in advance for any help you can give me...I really appreciate it.
    03-29-09 01:16 PM
    Anyone, Bueller, Anyone help out a fellow addict!!! LoL
    03-29-09 04:54 PM
    When you go to the next screen it will tell you. Don't be afraid to learn by doing. There is nothing that can't be reversed or fixed software wise that you could do with DM. Have fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 06:04 PM
    It checks for updates...and it gives me a list of updates to add to my storm..now 1 of the updates is "4.7 core applications"...
    Now, the reason for my question. I have upgraded to 4.7.0.113. Now when it states I have updates for 4.7 core applications are the updates for my version (.113) currently installed on the BB or is it for the previous version I had (.75). I tried to look up details and such..but it doesn't give me that option and it when I get to the page that shows me all the applications I can either "click to update/install or unclick to remove" the 4.7 core applications are checked and it won't let me mess with that part...

I know I'll probably get flamed for not "using the search" function..so for those people...move right along..drive thru is closed..

For everyone else..thank you in advance for any help you can give me...I really appreciate it.
    I had this problem when I tried out .114 every time I hooked up to the DM it would update my core applications. I did it every time with no ill effects. If you want to stop it all together click the "why won't my os update" link in my sig and follow those instructions. This solved my problem for good and it never asked me again. If you don't want to do that just accept the update every time it asks you it will not harm anything.
    03-29-09 06:06 PM
    Thanks for both of your replies...I greatly appreciate it!!!
    03-29-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD