I just have really had it with my storm, it crashes, when It works I love it but its embarrassing to click the answer button and it doesn't answer right away. I've been looking to a Bold, or and Iphone 3GS. There are certain pluses that you get with a *click* screen but Its been outweighed. I've also been looking to AT&T to if Verizon wont help me. I just am frustrated I don't want a replacement I want a different phone. Advise?
    06-16-09 08:33 PM
    Did you upgrade your OS?
    06-16-09 08:36 PM
    Yes. I've had my boss try to call me. I'll click the screen " answer. " It won't respond it'll answer but the lag is unbearable at times.
    06-16-09 08:45 PM
    Yes. I've had my boss try to call me. I'll click the screen " answer. " It won't respond it'll answer but the lag is unbearable at times.
    I noticed that too...i wonder if we feel the same about our storms. I really love it. Its a really great phone. .148 is really horrible. i get the time clock load thing at almost every action i perform on it. I'm not sure if the big screen is really worth it, but at the same time, i know that keys would be really ideal as well as a little less weight...
    06-16-09 08:50 PM
    I noticed that too...i wonder if we feel the same about our storms. I really love it. Its a really great phone. .148 is really horrible. i get the time clock load thing at almost every action i perform on it. I'm not sure if the big screen is really worth it, but at the same time, i know that keys would be really ideal as well as a little less weight...
    Right! its like I don't mean to judge. I think BlackBerry/RIM is good devices, and RIM's a great company so I am not trying to be difficult. But like what if I got in a car accident or something. I'd be super pissed if I had to do a battery pull to get it working at regular speed to connect a call. I just didn't want to go through all the hassles of going through like 14 storms. Because that would give me a bad view of Verizon that they wouldn't just take care of me. Considering they are now giving away " free " BlackBerry's.
    06-16-09 09:01 PM
    It seems that most problems arise from apps we install . Not to pick on anyone but u-tube is neat but it can really set you back. I also had probs with pandora . it is much easier to install music to the memory card and save the phone mem to apps that are work oriented .the same goes with video , it is easier to load movies onto storm then to receive live stream video . I myself have had it with weather bug and any apps that reqiure gps signal . If I need them , I download , use them , & delete them when done . the great thing is we can load & unload as much as we like . we don't had to leave all these apps on the storm! bookmark locations of websites for your favorite apps to keep easy access to what you need . howwwln @ ya n florida
    06-16-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD