Whether it's Ghost Armor, IS, BSE, Phantam, whatever...

Do you feel safe putting you device in you pocket with your keys or coins?

I know that scratches should not be an issue, but are you concerned about the stuff in your pocket rubbing against you device (no euphemism intended) and causing the edges to peel.
    11-30-08 01:05 PM
    Even with my GA, I would never put my phone in the same pocket as keys or anything else that's sharp.

Scratches *are* an issue, as these protectors are scratch resistant not scratch proof.
    11-30-08 01:13 PM
    Personally, I don't. Not so much because of scratches, more from fear of

Busting my screen with the pressure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 01:18 PM
    Well all these products are tough... tougher then they need to be. I'm not worried about placing my phone in the same pocket as my keys. But i still try not too.
    11-30-08 01:19 PM
    keys don't bug mine.
    11-30-08 01:27 PM
    how hard was it to actually apply these protectors? I'm think about getting one because the storm has a nice shape and look to it but am worried about how hard it might be.

Thoughts on those who have actually applied it would be really nice.

thanks in advance!
    11-30-08 01:59 PM
    I got the protector (IS) because the coat pocket I use in winter is zippered & sliding aphone in * out of a metal zippered pocket was sure to reult in a screen scratch.

I don't usually keep that many keys in my pocket , but yes I would feel comfortable in doing so.

as for installation, It wasn't so much hard as time consuming, I know the next time I Install one it will be easier, faster , and I'll do a better job.

As for my Personal preference, I like the feel of the "orange peel" IS on the body of the storm, it feels less slippery, but there is a noticble diffrence in using the tough screen. (finger doesn't slide across it as easily as without one. Next time I'll be investigating Ghost Armor.
    11-30-08 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD