I ordered mine in store on the 21st and had it in my hands the morning of the 24th.
    Wow thats pretty quick. Hopefully ill get mine sometime this weeks seeing as how i just got my processing email
    12-02-08 09:03 AM
    I ordered mine in store on the 21st and had it in my hands the morning of the 24th.
    Man your lucky!! that was fast as crap! if only i could get mine that quick. seeing how my bday is only 4 days away now, and all i want is a STORM!
    12-02-08 09:35 AM
    Usually within 1 or 2 business days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If u paid for overnight delivery you should get it fairly quick.
    12-02-08 09:52 AM
    why do you believe that our wait will be longer?
    from what I've been seeing in other forums, it seems just seems that way. I'm hoping that I'm wrong. It could be that just that I'm on the east coast, but there are plenty of people who are getting some sort of positive response from Verizon for those who ordered online, over the phone, or are new Verizon customers.

I hope it's just some skewed perspective I have because I'm told that it should be shipped by the 8th. One CSR told me that if all goes well, I'll have it by 12/12.
    12-02-08 10:04 AM
    I ordered mine on the 21st from the store and rec'd it yesterday (dec 1)
    12-02-08 10:10 AM
    I ordered mines on 11/30 and I just received a email stating

We're Processing Your Order!

Thank you for your recent purchase of the BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone. Your device will ship as soon as possible.
    WOW i ordered via 611 at 330pm 11-21 and just received the same email last night.

does anyone know if i should expect another email saying it "processED"?????
    12-02-08 10:14 AM
    from what I've been seeing in other forums, it seems just seems that way. I'm hoping that I'm wrong. It could be that just that I'm on the east coast, but there are plenty of people who are getting some sort of positive response from Verizon for those who ordered online, over the phone, or are new Verizon customers.

I hope it's just some skewed perspective I have because I'm told that it should be shipped by the 8th. One CSR told me that if all goes well, I'll have it by 12/12.
    im in indiana and i called sunday after i got back from the store just to confirm my order and they had it i called yesterday as well just to see what they would say. i think as long as they have your order then your in "the line" and im starting to think that the 15th ship date was just to cover themselves because today it still says that for orders being placed now.
    12-02-08 10:57 AM
    im in indiana and i called sunday after i got back from the store just to confirm my order and they had it i called yesterday as well just to see what they would say. i think as long as they have your order then your in "the line" and im starting to think that the 15th ship date was just to cover themselves because today it still says that for orders being placed now.
    You may be right. Once you're in line, you'll get it when your number comes up. I just received my tracking number 20 minutes ago for a 12/4 delivery. I was planning on calling this afternoon to see if there was any news. I guess there's no need.

Ordered 11/25 PM in store, payment was processed immediatly from my debit card.
    Order processing email received on 11/26 afternoon.
    Tracking number email received on 12/2 afternoon.
    FedEx says I'll get my phone before 4:30 PM on 12/4.
    Last edited by notsoslim; 12-02-08 at 03:20 PM. Reason: FedEx site moved back the delivery to "by 7:00 PM" darn.
    12-02-08 01:30 PM
    do yourself a favor and don't worry about it because as soon as you get the darn thing you will want to smash its pretty little face in. My advice would be take it back. They made a huge mistake releasing this phone. It is horrible
    12-02-08 02:00 PM
    I ordered by phone on 11/21 at 11:00 EST (NYC) with operator X-5194 (if you ever get her- hang up!!) I have yet to receive a processing or tracking number. Verizon tells me she neglected to get the order in to be processed until 11/25. Needless to say I am a most unhappy camper. I am a new Verizon customer, and must say unless their network is the greatest thing since wifi, we are not long to be together.
    12-02-08 02:10 PM
    You may be right. Once you're in line, you'll get it when your number comes up. I just received my tracking number 20 minutes ago for a 12/4 delivery. I was planning on calling this afternoon to see if there was any news. I guess there's no need.

Ordered 11/25 PM in store, payment was processed immediatly from my debit card.
    Order processing email received on 11/26 afternoon.
    Tracking number email received on 12/2 afternoon.
    FedEx says I'll get my phone before 4:30 PM on 12/4.
    looks like people that ordered the 24/25th are getting them the 3rd and 4rd so id say just add around 10 days from when you ordered it and expect somethign maybe?
    12-02-08 02:23 PM
    looks like people that ordered the 24/25th are getting them the 3rd and 4rd so id say just add around 10 days from when you ordered it and expect somethign maybe?
    If thats true thats great ordered mine the 26th so maybe the 5th 6th???
    12-02-08 02:28 PM
    sounds reasonable to me.
    12-02-08 02:36 PM
    Don't get your hopes up. I did, but I ordered on the 24th and am now beyond frustrated that people who ordered on the 25th are getting their tracking numbers already while I have received nothing.
    12-02-08 02:36 PM
    thats just the pattern that ive begun to see with people order dates and their tracking numbers.

the nuge, have you called verizon cs to see if they know anything? and theres also been people saying that their phone just showed up before they even got their tracking number
    12-02-08 02:52 PM
    I purchased mine this morning over the phone with my company rep, he said I would have it in my hands by the 15th. I paid the extra 9 bucks for overnight shipping. He said I would probably get it sooner though. I can't wait!
    12-02-08 03:35 PM
    I ordered mine on the 26th also and received an email today saying that my order was processed and will ship BY the 8th. Im hoping it gets to me earlier !! No FEDEX tracking number yet though.
    12-02-08 03:36 PM
    I ordered mine by phone on the 21st at 10:00 AM. I have called many times and received little information that indicated when I would receive the phone. I received an email yesterday (10 days later) that it is being "processed". I still haven't received any indication when I will receive it. I have been a Verizon customer for many years located in New England.
    12-02-08 03:52 PM
    powerplay - Maybe its us in the North East that are getting Ram Rodded. It seems that our phone reps system went down on the 21st (the south and west stayed up - - no snide comments) and our orders went in behind the rest of the country's orders on the 25th. That's right you would have been better ordering several days later either on-line or from CA or TX, then ordering on the 21st by phone from the North East!! And because order fufillment systems are different for phone, on-line and in-store we got double whammied.

Quite frankly - a disgrace imho.
    12-03-08 12:32 PM
    Hasn't anyone learned yet that you have a 2% chance of getting a CSR that has a clue? You occasionally get one that is bad-*** and knows how to do their job, but typically they don't. On Monday morning (12/1) I called and asked about my order that I placed on 11/22. She said it would ship by the 8th for sure. I called back probably three hours later and that lady said it would ship no later than the 15th. Then I called back at 3:00 PM and she told me it had been shipped and gave me a tracking number.

I think they're just giving dates to cover themselves... but I do agree, there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the process / shipment dates.
    12-03-08 12:39 PM
    1magine, one of the CS told me about how the order didn't go in until the 25th. OK, they had problems, it happens. What I fail to understand is they had a problem, but why are we getting shafted as the customer. Why wouldn't we receive our phones sooner than people that placed their orders after the 26th? I am a very unhappy customer and am only days away from going to AT&T. My last contact with them, yesterday, was it would be the 15th! That is totally unacceptable to me.
    12-03-08 12:56 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD