First off thanks to everyone who posts here. I have used BB for years. I just got the Storm for it's unique features and have already learned alot about it today.

I use Sigalert.com daily to negotiate Los Angeles traffic.

On the website, from a PC I can look at a route and see diamond shaped items on the fwy map. When I click on these they explain the problem, helping me to pick my route. I was hoping to do this on the BB also. I use Internet Explorer for my browser. Trying to click on the markers within the BB view does nothing. My friends Iphone opens them. Can the Storm open these?

I have java enabled. Not sure what else to try here.

I have searched forums for several hours today and haven't found a similar question or answer.

Thank You!!!
    12-26-08 07:14 PM
    First off thanks to everyone who posts here. I have used BB for years. I just got the Storm for it's unique features and have already learned alot about it today.

I use Sigalert.com daily to negotiate Los Angeles traffic.

On the website, from a PC I can look at a route and see diamond shaped items on the fwy map. When I click on these they explain the problem, helping me to pick my route. I was hoping to do this on the BB also. I use Internet Explorer for my browser. Trying to click on the markers within the BB view does nothing. My friends Iphone opens them. Can the Storm open these?

I have java enabled. Not sure what else to try here.

I have searched forums for several hours today and haven't found a similar question or answer.

Thank You!!!
    Not sure if that app they use at sigalert is a javascript popup. BB Storm doesnt support JScript very well, so its disabled by default. You can hit the menu key, when you have Browser open and go to options and Enable Javascript and then close the browser, reoopen it and browse to the same website. see if this helps...
    12-26-08 07:17 PM
    Javascript is turned off by default do this

Browser > Menu Key > Options > Browser Configuration >

Make sure support javascript is checked then hit the menu key and save it.
    12-26-08 07:17 PM
    With VZ Navigator (traffic monitoring ON) little caution signs appear on the map. There is a separate list of the details of each caution sign. I don't see a way to reference these events with my finger pointing at the map (yet).
    12-26-08 08:42 PM
    Thanks to you both. I will give it a try!
    12-26-08 08:46 PM
    will i receive an additional fee is i use the VZ Navigator?
    12-27-08 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD