So I'm in family plan with my parents, I just noticed that there are something different in my features and my parents' features, I have a Natiaccess roaming payu feature, but they have a National enhanced service network feature, so what's the differences between these two features, should I call verizon and get it changed to National enhanced service network like them??
    03-31-09 02:31 AM
    The one on your parents is usually seen on America's Choice plans (which are old) and yours is typically seen on Nationwide. Don't know if that's the case, I'd have to see your account, and I don't think they'd be happy if I took "calls" over a forum.

For the record, this will not negatively impact your data speeds. But there is something that may be set phone-side that will.

Make sure your phone is not set to global unless you do a lot of travelling to GSM-only countries. Otherwise your phone will waste processor time and eat its own battery looking for signals that aren't there. (Hit manage connections, mobile network options, and Network Technology. Set Network Technology to 1XEV. This will improve your speed as well.)
    03-31-09 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD