i know there are MANY threads about this but its so many that it is daunting to even search.

which screen protector is most like the factory-installed plastic that comes on a new storm?

i dont want any weird texture. and ever since i took my factory one off (because it was coming off by itself) i see more screen smudging and fingerprints than ever

thanks in advance
    01-27-09 09:25 AM
    I've never had an issue with these Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    01-27-09 09:38 AM
    i know there are MANY threads about this but its so many that it is daunting to even search.

which screen protector is most like the factory-installed plastic that comes on a new storm?

i dont want any weird texture. and ever since i took my factory one off (because it was coming off by itself) i see more screen smudging and fingerprints than ever

thanks in advance
    Contradicting yourself? You say there are too many threads on this subject to search so you made a new thread to help answer your question. So what about a new user or someone who has the same question as you but they actually took the time to use the search feature. Not only was there many threads to begin with, but you just added an extra useless thread for them to read and comb through. So you benefit for yourself while making it harder for others who actually search

Not being an arse..just pointing out the facts

All you had to do was skim through the threads which would give you an idea of what screen protector are available...Clarivue, Best Skins Ever (BSE), Ghost Armor (GA), ZAGG Invisible Shield (IS), Phantom Skins (PS), Verizon and other cheap alternatives.
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-27-09 at 09:51 AM.
    01-27-09 09:49 AM
    Contradicting yourself? You say there are too many threads on this subject to search so you made a new thread to help answer your question. So what about a new user or someone who has the same question as you but they actually took the time to use the search feature. Not only was there many threads to begin with, but you just added an extra useless thread for them to read and comb through. So you benefit for yourself while making it harder for others who actually search

Not being an arse..just pointing out the facts

All you had to do was skim through the threads which would give you an idea of what screen protector are available...Clarivue, Best Skins Ever (BSE), Ghost Armor (GA), ZAGG Invisible Shield (IS), Phantom Skins (PS), Verizon and other cheap alternatives.
    well i made the thread because i DID search and there were so many threads that i consider mine a drop in the bucket, and i think my question was specific enough since i couldnt find a relevant thread comparing the two, especially seraching for "factory" "installed" or "skin" etc, vague words that didnt come up with relevant results. they MENTION the skins but i want to know specifically which one is like the factory

and in the end who cares bro?
    01-27-09 10:11 AM
    well i made the thread because i DID search and there were so many threads that i consider mine a drop in the bucket, and i think my question was specific enough since i couldnt find a relevant thread comparing the two, especially seraching for "factory" "installed" or "skin" etc, vague words that didnt come up with relevant results. they MENTION the skins but i want to know specifically which one is like the factory

and in the end who cares bro?
    In the end, people who actually search and is looking for an answer whether it be similar to yours or a different one. They care because its one less thread for them to read and search.

Those threads also mention whether it has a cloudy look or a clear look. Clarivue uses static to cling to the screen and is clear as if there was no screen protector on
    01-27-09 10:26 AM
    In the end, people who actually search and is looking for an answer whether it be similar to yours or a different one. They care because its one less thread for them to read and search.

Those threads also mention whether it has a cloudy look or a clear look. Clarivue uses static to cling to the screen and is clear as if there was no screen protector on
    yeah but i'm lazy and you're a stickler

not a good match

ill check out clarivue
    01-27-09 10:43 AM
    yeah but i'm lazy and you're a stickler

not a good match

ill check out clarivue
    Its OK if you cant accept facts, opinions or truth. Just not man enough to handle it yet. Not everyone is.

Otherwise, Jhongs via eBay sells it for $7.99-9.99. Clarivue Screen Protectors charges 10.99
    01-27-09 11:02 AM
    Its OK if you cant accept facts, opinions or truth. Just not man enough to handle it yet. Not everyone is.

Otherwise, Jhongs via eBay sells it for $7.99-9.99. Clarivue Screen Protectors charges 10.99
    ok tough guy

i got my answer though didnt i? and now someone can search for this thread and get some good info. not so hard was it? probably wouldve been even easier without calling me out huh?

peace out
    01-27-09 11:09 AM
    wow...i need some popcorn reading this thread
    01-27-09 11:38 AM
    Sweet, we got some e-thuggin' goin' on...
    01-27-09 12:58 PM
    I ordered the reflective ones for the iPhone 3g and cut them to fit my Storm. LOVE them. Got them cheap at HDAccessory.com Home Page - iPhone and iPod Accessories Super Store
    01-27-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD