I still "don't get it" and I'm not sure if my Storm has this issue. I can click the letter "A" in landscape without issue. I do notice that the edges are "softer clicks" then the middle. Am I suffering from this issue?
    12-05-08 06:08 PM
    It's all a matter of how hard you have to press to register the click and how accurate the click is. Does it feel like your click is correctly anticipated or do you really have to ram it home (leading to tired fingers). How easy does the text flow from your mind to the screen. Yes, it is quite subjective, but when you see the difference it can make, WOW!

I personally ignored all this clicking problem nonsense until something prompted me to just give it a try and I could not believe how much easier it was. I have moved from the cardboard behind the door to adjusting the screws (if you don't know what I mean, search for it) and while mine still isn't exactly how I want it, it is very much better than it was.

That's my opinion, for what it's worth.
    12-05-08 06:13 PM
    12-05-08 06:21 PM
    i'm really afraid of performing open heart surgery on my phone
    12-05-08 06:32 PM
    Is there much of a difference between the card trick vs. the backing out the screws?
    12-05-08 07:32 PM
    Does this help?

My screen is not bad at all but I'm going to try it myself tonight.
    12-05-08 07:50 PM
    Fair enough. Off to the hardware store it is. Thanks!
    12-05-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD