This may have been explained before but couldnt find it. I am running .114 with hybrid and when I get a MMS with sound or a sound file only, I cant hear the sound. The sound files I can save to my voice notes and then hear them but the others I can not. Just wondering if there is something I need to change to be able to hear the sound with the MMS's. Thanks
    04-25-09 04:53 PM
    anybody? Bump
    04-25-09 10:07 PM
    Did u try turning the volume up once the mms is open?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 10:23 PM
    This may have been explained before but couldnt find it. I am running .114 with hybrid and when I get a MMS with sound or a sound file only, I cant hear the sound. The sound files I can save to my voice notes and then hear them but the others I can not. Just wondering if there is something I need to change to be able to hear the sound with the MMS's. Thanks
    have the same prob with mine and i'm still on .75. its a glitch i was told that obviously still isnt fixed. but if you think you might have sound, just hit the volume button on the side and it will play normally.
    04-25-09 10:36 PM
    Press the volume up button after playing the mms. Volume up is on the side of the storm above the camera button.

04-25-09 11:29 PM
    Press the volume up button after playing the mms. Volume up is on the side of the storm above the camera button.

I know my volume is on and at an audible volume but I just get a glitchy kind of screech for a half second
    When the MMS is over.

04-26-09 10:54 AM
    Yep thats about all I get too. Just a snip of the sound
    04-28-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD