Hi guys I just got my blackberry storm on Christmas day. I had replaced my Windows Mobile Motorola Q( I hated it so much for the past two years buggy I tell you). I have couple questions crackberry users:
    1. I purchased the cheapest Verizon Internet/Email service for $29.99. How many times can I use the internet and email in a day?
    2. What is the rate for using the internet and email?
    3. Lastly if the internet and email is enabled on all the time does Verizon charge me if i dont disable when I'm not using the internet and email?
    Thank you guys!
    12-29-08 10:34 PM
    29.99 plan is unlimited, so as much as your heart desires. Some will say there is a 5GB cap, but find one person who ever has been charged i will give you a free mouse pad

Rate? See above!

Disable? why? Its free......with your plan of 29.99!
    12-29-08 10:39 PM
    To answer your question, the BIS plan for $29.99 is unlimited.
    12-29-08 10:39 PM
    Are you sure guys because the website states the Email and Web for Blackberry for $29.99, it doesn't say its unlimted? But for the $44.99 it states unlimited Email and Web.
    I see on the Verizon Blackberry Storm infor about the cost of Email and Web.
    1. Why are there two different prices?
    2.I want to just make sure that if I go the internet on my Storm that the phone bill wont make me go crazy. I purchased the $29.99.
    Thanks guys.
    12-29-08 10:49 PM
    Are you sure guys because the website states the Email and Web for Blackberry for $29.99, it doesn't say its unlimted? But for the $44.99 it states unlimited Email and Web.
    I see on the Verizon Blackberry Storm infor about the cost of Email and Web.
    1. Why are there two different prices?
    2.I want to just make sure that if I go the internet on my Storm that the phone bill wont make me go crazy. I purchased the $29.99.
    Thanks guys.
    44.99 is for Blackberry Enterprise Server and yes I promise your 29.99 is good to go for unlimited browsing on your Berry.
    12-29-08 10:56 PM
    44.99 is for BES if you want to connect your Storm to your works email server.

29.99 is BIS for regular email services.

Either way is both said to be unlimited use. If your that worried use the internet for a couple of days and then call VZW CS and ask how much of usage have you been charged.

There are several discuessing specifically about this subject. Try doing a search and see all the other responses and detailed break downs.
    12-29-08 10:59 PM
    Right from my online bill....

Email & Web for BlackBerry
    $29.99 monthly access charge
    Unlimited monthly kilobyte
    12-29-08 11:00 PM
    Thanking you guys for answering my questions. I have one more thing to ask I'm using now a Windows XP HP Tablet which doesnt have a DVD drive is there a way to install the software that inside the CD as a driver or something onto my PC?
    12-29-08 11:01 PM
    I believe you can download the software from Verizon's website.... I know you can grab it from RIM's website (that's where I downloaded it from).
    12-29-08 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD