Quick question: I get a 20% employee discount, but when I check MyVerizon, I see that the 20% is only showing up for the plan/features of the primary line, and the secondary line has nothing listed under "Promotions/Discounts". Is that a mistake, or is the employee discount only good for the primary line rather than the entire family plan?
    12-01-08 07:37 PM
    Quick question: I get a 20% employee discount, but when I check MyVerizon, I see that the 20% is only showing up for the plan/features of the primary line, and the secondary line has nothing listed under "Promotions/Discounts". Is that a mistake, or is the employee discount only good for the primary line rather than the entire family plan?
    That is correct the discount is only on primary line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 07:39 PM
    YES, the discount only applies to the primary line. So if the first line on ur family share plan is $80-the discount is 20% off that. Does that clarify it for you??
    12-01-08 07:40 PM
    Yep, thanks! wish it wasn't so, but oh well...
    12-01-08 07:45 PM
    I only get it on my primary line as well.
    12-01-08 07:48 PM
    Does the discount apply to the $29.99 data plan(s) as well? I ran through the online plan and phone shopping website (vzwshop com) through my corporate discount link and got:

My
    Minutes
    Anytime Minutes:
    Nationwide Basic Family Share 700
    Primary & 2nd Line
    Change Minutes
    $57.39

Primary Line Additional Features:
    Add Features
    Email and Web for BlackBerry�
    $23.99

2nd Line Additional Features:
    Add Features
    Email and Web for BlackBerry�
    $23.99

So the discount is being applied across the board here.
    12-01-08 08:32 PM
    With our employee discount we get 25% off of the plan on the primary line and 20% off the BlackBerry Data Plan on both of our lines... (it's listed as a "Feature Discount")
    Last edited by Avoidance; 12-01-08 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo
    12-01-08 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD