I received a brand new storm from asurion after I dropped my old one down a storm drain at work. I ordered it at 5:30 PM on a Wednesday and received my replacement at 9:30 AM Thursday. Overall an awesome experience from Asurion. The Storm I received has a horrible click. I took it to a Verizon store, and they said I had to call Asurion and deal with them for another replacement. Could somebody tell me if this is true or not??
    04-19-09 10:32 AM
    The times that I've got my replacement with Asurion I called them to deal with it since they send it out.
    04-19-09 10:37 AM
    Its a Verizon Device, Asurion is just the people who deal with the Insurance portion of the phone replacement. Whoever you taked to at Store is wrong, take it back and they should take care of your issue. If anything the Insurance company gets the phones from Verizon or Blackberry.
    04-20-09 02:17 AM
    Asurion is responsible for making sure your replacement works, not Verizon. Call asurion to have your unit replaced. This is what I had to do recently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 06:00 AM
    Asurion is responsible for making sure your replacement works, not Verizon. Call asurion to have your unit replaced. This is what I had to do recently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree completely.
    04-20-09 06:40 AM
    Been down that road with a different device, any problems or complaints must be dealt with by Asurion.
    04-20-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD