OK....I am with Verizon and have 5 lines on my account. I pay the insurance on each phone per month, my question is.......Does the two claims per year refer to my entire account or is this two per year per line? The reason I ask is that my wife spilled Dr. Pepper on her Storm while on vacation and we had one sent to us and now she has dropped it and cracked the screen. And on top of that my son has cracked his screen while crashing his bicycle.....If anyone knows the answer it would be appreciated.
    09-13-09 03:28 PM
    OK....I am with Verizon and have 5 lines on my account. I pay the insurance on each phone per month, my question is.......Does the two claims per year refer to my entire account or is this two per year per line? The reason I ask is that my wife spilled Dr. Pepper on her Storm while on vacation and we had one sent to us and now she has dropped it and cracked the screen. And on top of that my son has cracked his screen while crashing his bicycle.....If anyone knows the answer it would be appreciated.
    No worries, The insurance claims are Per line.
    09-13-09 03:35 PM
    Well, first I would take the Strom away from my wife. Then file the claims.
    09-13-09 03:46 PM
    Well I would love too.....but you see there are some things the storm just can't do.......and that's the whole reason I had to get her one shortly after I brought mine home.......you get the picture
    09-13-09 05:09 PM
    Well I would love too.....but you see there are some things the storm just can't do.......and that's the whole reason I had to get her one shortly after I brought mine home.......you get the picture
    I feel your pain haha I had to buy my fiancee the storm a day later after I purchased my storm. Shes been great though, still on the first phone(knock on wood)
    09-13-09 05:13 PM
    2 claims per year, per phone line.
    09-13-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD