I'm considering selling my unlocked 9530 and picking up a storm 2. I was just wondering how much you guys think I can sell the 9530 for? it's literally in perfect condition. i've had a case and screen protector on it since day 1 so theres NOT 1 scratch on it whatsoever. honest opinions/prices please. thank you
    02-27-10 11:16 AM
    There's several threads going on around here on the same subject, do a search. A guy last night had an offer for $140.00 which he accepted, but when they met up, the buyer seemed to have "only $100 on him" so the seller said "no sale" and split.

I sold my S1 a few months ago for $160 (I think...forget now) on Craigslist. I had the offer in, honest to goodness, less than 1 minute after posting. We met up at the library an hour later, he handed me the cash, I gave him the phone, charger, instruction manual and a silicone case I no longer wanted. We were both happy.

That being said, since RIM has now decided to discontinue the S1, you might want to sell it fast as I suspect the value will go down even faster.
    02-27-10 11:22 AM
    Yeah I'm really sorry, I just noticed that post right after I posted this. i apologize
    02-27-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD