My BB's screen has been going solid white except for the little black clock in the middle. It seems like it is restrating or something. It rights itself eventually. This has happened about 3 times in the past 2 days. Do I need to try and get a new phone? What is this?
    05-20-09 05:13 PM
    Did the re boots begin to occur after the installation of any new 3rd party apps? Re boots are commonly linked to these apps which may have to be re installed or simply deleted.

If not, you can also try to re install the OS, at least prior to return. First, attempt to identify the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 05:23 PM
    yeah sounds like a software problem, but you never know. Check any themes, apps, or anything else you've installed, check your sim card (heard having a sim card inserted could lead to reboots)

Maybe try a new OS if you're running an older one

lots of stuff to try out
    05-20-09 05:26 PM
    yeah sounds like a software problem, but you never know. Check any themes, apps, or anything else you've installed, check your sim card (heard having a sim card inserted could lead to reboots)
    Maybe try a new OS if you're running an older one
    lots of stuff to try out
    My phone has just started the same white screen issue about 3 days ago but its ok as long as I'm not too demanding of it. I'm checking all sorts of things but what do you mean by "check your sim card (heard having a sim card inserted could lead to reboots" How does the phone work with no sim?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by orn8one; 05-20-09 at 06:05 PM.
    05-20-09 06:03 PM
    the sim card is used just for roaming purposes.
    05-20-09 06:05 PM
    the sim card is used just for roaming purposes.
    Not for orn8one, the person that asked you how it works. He has a 9500. His works OOTB on the SIM card unlike the 9530's.
    05-20-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD