I was told that the Storm when looking at the display you are able to see the system board through the display. Don't really believe this, but since I haven't had a chance to look at one can't verify myself. Currently an Alltel subscriber with just shy of a year left on contract. Hoping to be moved to Verizon in the near future and figured if this problem does occur, this is the place to find out. Thanks Jr.
    12-21-08 10:37 AM
    That's a good one a see thru screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 10:43 AM
    You cant see any processor through the screen but if you look at the screen at an angle you can see the small square and circular dots which i think are the screen sensors of the touch screen.
    12-21-08 10:46 AM
    I see mine - I think the circuitry spells out...hmmm, "Buy an iPhone".

No dude...the screen is not see thru.
    12-21-08 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the info. Did not really believe it, but figured if it was an issue then somebody out here would have said something. By the way, now way on an iphone. I won't own anything that says Apple.
    12-21-08 11:43 AM
    Thanks for the info. Did not really believe it, but figured if it was an issue then somebody out here would have said something. By the way, now way on an iphone. I won't own anything that says Apple.
    It was sarcasm...no Mapple or miPhone here.
    12-21-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD