Many of the music files I have loaded from Rhapsody have "hiccups" in the flow and sound of the music. I notice that it gives you a few options on the type of file you want to download so does one have better quality over another?

My most recent downloads I selected mp3 VBR thinking it might improve the quality but these files are just as bad. Glad to have fav music on my Storm but really the quality of the files is very inconsistent.

I used to use Napster to go and never notived any issues with file quality.

So does the file type you select on Rhapsody matter?
    04-29-09 09:35 AM
    I've been a rhaps user for years, and always synced with my creative Zen Vision M and never had that problem. Now i am using my Storm exclusively and I too hear those "hiccups". I am not an audiophile so they do not really bother me too much. What bothers me is how Rhapsody and the storm just barely work together. I am having one **** of a time getting playlists to transfer.
    04-29-09 09:59 AM
    Yeah I have the same issue others have when licenses on device expire. It is never clear to me how I get them renewed cuz I end up clicking on all the various possibilities and eventually the music plays again. Last couple of times I have been able to renew w/o removing and re-adding files to device but have no idea how it happened? Napster to go you connect, sign in and you were good to go.

As far as rhap quality not sure if it file type or the storm player? Wish I could go back to napster! It was flawless for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD