Kind of on subject here but not.... anyone remember those fake earrings that used the Magnet on the back of your lobe.... i wonder if those would turn a BB off when you tried talking on it? it would be a neat thing to try
    12-17-08 11:48 AM
    I've got the same issue. My face is constantly "clicking" the screen during calls. Especially if I quickly cradle it between the shoulder and face to grab something. I hope the new OS fixes it. And the light sensor is finicky too

I've also had an issue 2x with not being able to answer a call because I was typing a msg and the screen didn't work fast enough to switch to call mode and the call went to vm. I assume this is OS optimization as well and will be patient
    There is an application that will lock the screen when you are on a phone call...storm lock, talk talk are just a couple
    04-26-09 06:36 PM
    Thank god gdoggmil04 finally stated it. Look into the application called Storm Lock. It locks your Storm's screen when you're on phone preventing you from accidentally selecting any of the options on the screen (even if you click it). If you need to deactivate it, just press the back key and to reactivate, just press the BB Menu button and re-enable Storm Lock. It is also customizable if needed.

This is the application you're looking for.
    04-26-09 06:49 PM
    Why did you update a topic that was 4 months old lol with info everyone knows about now...
    04-26-09 06:58 PM
    There is an application that will lock the screen when you are on a phone call...storm lock, talk talk are just a couple
    I have been using the trial of Storm Lock and it works great. I'm going to fork out the $3.00 (I thin kis what it is) to buy it after the trial is over. Take a look at it!

Kat
    04-26-09 07:01 PM
    I use storm lock and it was worth the $2.99
    04-26-09 11:22 PM
    Storm slider also does the same thing. The screen locks after 3 seconds of the call preventing the the screen from hitting mute or anything else until you unlock it.
    04-27-09 12:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD