Does anyone know the projected or even rumored release date for the Thunder/Storm (I dont remember which one is for which) for VZN? Before Christmas?
    09-21-08 01:48 PM
    try the "Storm release date" thread

i cant' post url's yet. about 10 below this one
    09-21-08 01:53 PM
    09-21-08 01:56 PM
    Read the other posts, storm (vzw device)speculated between oct 1 and nov. It will definitely be out before xmas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 01:58 PM
    Read the other posts, storm (vzw device)speculated between oct 1 and nov. It will definitely be out before xmas.

No offense but I wouldn't make a bold statement like that. I don't think I have seen any RIM device be released on a rumored date. And even confirmed dates have been delayed.
    09-21-08 02:01 PM
    If its not out by xmas it will be a debauchle like the bold and att. For this phone to miss xmas shopping season would be probably the biggest marketing mistake possible. Ppl are already shopping for xmas gifts everyone in advertising and marketing is well aware of this and wants their latest hottest products out ASAP.

As someone said in another thread vzw doesn't take long to release a phone once they confirm it exists.

09-21-08 02:27 PM
    The current projected release date is November 1st, but it could come out a little sooner or later.
    09-21-08 03:17 PM
    The current projected release date is November 1st, but it could come out a little sooner or later.
    I can second this, and ABSOLUTLEY GUARANTEE YOU ON MY LIFE, briankeith is right!
    Last edited by hal1; 09-21-08 at 08:12 PM.
    09-21-08 03:36 PM
    I can second this, and ABSOLUTLEY GUARANTEE YOU ON MY LIFE, birankeith is right!
    Do I get first crack when u are wrong?

09-21-08 04:51 PM
    Do I get first crack when u are wrong?
    I don't know if you're joking about my comment (I'm a little slow today), but could you tell me how it is even possible for briankeith's statement to be wrong?
    09-21-08 07:43 PM
    I don't know if you're joking about my comment (I'm a little slow today), but could you tell me how it is even possible for briankeith's statement to be wrong?
    joking. its an accurate statement that will never be wrong as it has a wide spectrum of dates. it will be on the later end, no way on the sooner end.
    09-21-08 08:23 PM
    So basically you're saying it could come out before nov first, or after. Wow. What a revelation.

09-21-08 08:40 PM
    Haha. Gotta give this one to you Hal. You almost had me....until I read it again.
    09-21-08 09:37 PM
    Haha. Gotta give this one to you Hal. You almost had me....until I read it again.
    Any compliment by CX is definitely high praise
    09-21-08 11:11 PM
    ...but could you tell me how it is even possible for briankeith's statement to be wrong?
    Lol I got to say, I haven't read a thread that has made me actually laugh out loud in a long time.
    09-21-08 11:13 PM
    Sorry that you are too slow to understand the simple sentence that I typed. But I said it should be November 1st, but it is possible to be a little later or a little sooner. That is the best info that is currently available at this time. Or would you prefer that I say, "it should come out before Xmas"? Or how about "it should come out "Fall 2008"? "Or maybe, "it should be out in about 2 months"? Which of those answers is more precise to you? So next time you want to be sarcastic, read what I said, and think first. I said November 1st, as the target, and possibly "but it could come out a little sooner or later." This gives a time frame, making it obvious that it would be around that date. The title of this thread is "projected release date".

jenay wins. haha
    09-22-08 02:18 AM
    Sorry that you are too slow to understand the simple sentence that I typed. But I said it should be November 1st, but it is possible to be a little later or a little sooner. That is the best info that is currently available at this time. Or would you prefer that I say, "it should come out before Xmas"? Or how about "it should come out "Fall 2008"? "Or maybe, "it should be out in about 2 months"? Which of those answers is more precise to you? So next time you want to be sarcastic, read what I said, and think first. I said November 1st, as the target, and possibly "but it could come out a little sooner or later." This gives a time frame, making it obvious that it would be around that date. The title of this thread is "projected release date".
    WE WERE KIDDING!
    09-22-08 08:23 AM
    WE WERE KIDDING!
    Ahh, ok, message deleted.
    09-22-08 08:38 AM
    Sheesh. So much for humour, huh?

09-22-08 08:48 AM
    Sheesh. So much for humour, huh?

LOL! I didn't say anything. I don't even see an original reply from me on this thread. Anything that was quoted, cannot be tied back to me in a court of law without my original post. haha
    09-22-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD