I am new to the storm but not to the use of a blackberry. I am having an issue that even Verizon has been unable to help with. It seems when ever I put my phone into the holster the profile will switch out of the blue to vibrate only. I have gone over every setting myself and with verizon and still unable to find this feature.

I am hoping you folks may have some answers or tips to correct this issue. If I am unable to correct this issue the phone is useless to me. I can see it now I miss a call while I am on call cause I never heard the phone ring. Dont think that will go over to well with the boss.
    01-05-09 01:03 PM
    This one I am not to sure about I havent experienced it but welcome to CB.
    01-05-09 01:07 PM
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah this issue is like nothing I have run into before. Verizon didnt believe me until I brought it into a store and they watched it happen. So let hope its a stupid setting hiding in some deep menu that I havent seen yet and someone smarter then I finds it.
    01-05-09 01:37 PM
    have you gone into sound profile, set ring tones/alerts? Click on phone and you can change your sound in holster and/or vibration on/off/in holster only.
    01-05-09 01:37 PM
    I am having this same issue as well, and have tried snappy's changes, to no avail
    01-05-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD