I have been using hybrids for awhile and have manually switched out cod files with no problems but when I use a hybridizing program such as Build A OS or Storm Shrink, the UI is completely messed up and nothing is accessible. Last time I used a program, the screen was only black and white with the verizon wireless registration up top.

What am I doing wrong? Are there imcompatibilities between COD files from different OSs?
    Last edited by skram.1; 05-01-09 at 10:52 AM.
    05-01-09 09:53 AM
    There shouldn't be incompatibilities between .cod files from different OS's, but the programs you are using might be moving files out and not replacing them, etc...

It seems like you are missing a few .cod files so the OS can't boot properly. I would stick to manually moving .cod files so you know what has been moved and/or deleted.
    05-01-09 11:19 AM
    Thats what I thought, I checked my java folder, it has over 250(shrink a os) files, still some files might be missing or corrupt. It has happened on multiple attempts with different base OSs
    Last edited by skram.1; 05-01-09 at 11:32 AM.
    05-01-09 11:26 AM
    Thats what I thought but then my java folder has over 250(shrink a os) files,
    Were you are looking for advice? It didn't look like it, but I'll go ahead and say what I would do.

I would install a fresh OS, then start messing with the java folder again. There is no telling what .cod files are missing, and by the time you figure it out, you'll be looking for the nearest window out of a 30 story building.
    05-01-09 11:30 AM
    I was hoping there was imcompaatibilities because i have done fresh installs and then used the hybridizers, I just cant figure it out. I haven't seen any other threads or post about this kind of problem. People are using the hybridizers and liking them
    05-01-09 11:52 AM
    No, there are no incompatibilities between .cod files of different OS versions.

In fact, you can use .cod files from 9500 software as well (you probably already knew that)
    05-01-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD