Hi, I just started to have this problem where my Today function shows only the most recent calendar entries. I've checked my calendar to make sure the entries were there (birthdays, events, etc). I've changed themes and done battery pulls, but it still will not show all my events. The only thing I can think of is that the timing seems to coincide with me deleting some applications such as docs to go, languages, etc. The only events that are showing up now are the three birthdays I entered since I did that. I don't think I deleted anything that I wasn't absolutely sure of, but that's the only thing I can think of. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm still on the original .75, Storm 9530. Any suggestions before I do the whole backup/restore rigamarole?

Thanks in advance.
    05-04-09 03:12 PM
    Found this during a search of the forums. I think it was advice to someone having trouble with Facebook, and it was a problem relating to updating the OS (which I hadn't) but I took a flyer and tried it. I think it worked.

If you have recently updated your OS and you have only one calendar do the following:
    Go to options>advanced options>service books>look for entries with the word CICAL and delete these entries. Then activate another theme and then re-activate your current today them.
    05-05-09 01:01 PM
    I tried this fix and it didn't work for me. Even did a quickpull. Still nothing and even lost the entries that I put in after the os upgrade. Now nothing shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 01:59 PM
    Has this happened to anyone else? I'm still on the original .75, Storm 9530.
    Its your fault in the first place for using .75.

HAHA
    jk.

I had this same problem, but for me, the today theme only seemed to show one calendar at one time -- your default one.
    05-05-09 02:49 PM
    I had this same problem, but for me, the today theme only seemed to show one calendar at one time -- your default one.
    That's the way today themes work.
    05-05-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD