I've started to use my Blackberry more so for texting than calling now. There's a little circular looking object that appears over a text if it sends, and it shows up sometimes but not others? What does it mean, it shows up over the check mark that says it sent. Yesterday while trying to text a friend, I couldn't receive any of her texts and she couldn't get any of mine, then they all suddenly sent at once and I had 6 or 7 texts from her asking if I was okay because I always answer a text. Well I went to go text her this morning, and the circular object isn't appearing over the check mark for the text(I can get a picture if necessary) but it appears for a text I send to someone else. Does this mean it's not sending or receiving any texts? Really confused here..sorry if it's already been asked, just remembered I had an account here.
    12-28-10 08:46 AM
    The circular looking thing is a "D". It stands for delivered. You will see just a check mark when your phone sends the message. You will then see a D appear over the checkmark when the message is delivered. Is you friend on Verizon as well? You may not see a D appear if you send a text to a non verizon phone.
    12-28-10 09:06 AM
    The circular looking thing is a "D". It stands for delivered. You will see just a check mark when your phone sends the message. You will then see a D appear over the checkmark when the message is delivered. Is you friend on Verizon as well? You may not see a D appear if you send a text to a non verizon phone.
    One of them is, the one who wasn't getting them. She got them now though, its working. Will it not deliver if a phone is off, i don't know if her phone was off or not.
    12-28-10 09:08 AM
    No, the server will wait till the phone is turned back on then deliver any messages waiting.
    12-28-10 09:11 AM
    No, the server will wait till the phone is turned back on then deliver any messages waiting.
    Yeah it's all good, now I realized this. Thank you!
    12-28-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD