I've had a hard time finding a thread with the same exact issue, so if there is one out there that someone knows about, please point me to it...

Here's my situation... I have a Storm on OS .75. I have three email accounts hitting my phone, two work and a personal gmail account. All three email accounts are also accessed through outlook. I have a work calendar in outlook and a personal google calendar. I can't have my personal calendar show up on my work and vice versa for obvious reasons. I sync my outlook calendar via the destop manager and the google calendar via google sync.

My problem is that my outlook calendar ends up in my gmail calendar on my phone. Then when I sync my google calendar via google sync, it also ends up on the gmail calendar on my phone, so then when I sync again, they each want to grab the other's events. I've scoured the DM advanced settings to map it to my work account but I can't find it.

Does this make sense? Can anyone point me to how I can map my work calendar from outlook to the right BB calendar? Thanks in advance for your help.
    05-02-09 09:06 PM
    I sync to two computers, my personal one as well as a work computer. They both are set to use the same default calendar. I just set some "appointments" as private and have the work computer setup not to sync private appointments. Don't know if this will work for you, as I share my work schedule with family and friends since I travel quite a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:31 PM
    I already answered this question from you in another thread.
    05-02-09 09:40 PM
    I already answered this question from you in another thread.
    Just noticed… good point! Why post twice on the same subject??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:47 PM
    Just noticed� good point! Why post twice on the same subject??
    My bad... I clicked "Post" and then walked away from my computer. When I came back, it was still on my screen. So I reposted it, thinking it didn't take. But, my wife used my computer inbetween, so she must have clicked back or something...

Anyways, I changed the default calendar as you suggested on the other thread. Now has everything going to the new default, both the DM and the google sync. Any other thoughts?
    05-02-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD