My blackberry storm records videos just fine, but when I try to play them back it says the video is of "unsupported format." How can this be? I took the video on my phone! Why are the storm videos of unsupported format? What am I doing wrong? Any ideas?
    05-08-09 11:18 AM
    I have that same problem.. It has to be a software issue or something..I need to get that checked out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 11:41 AM
    Check setting: video cam > menu > options > video format > normal.
    05-08-09 11:41 AM
    You guys have to use the search function. I just answered this question today on page 2. Pull the battery for a temporary fix. Then read up on how to upgrade your OS to a newer one that doesn't have this bug. I had it up to .122 so try .132 or .141.

05-08-09 12:22 PM
    All I did was answer this guys post so calm down, not everyone wants to upgrade to a leaked os either

05-08-09 12:32 PM
    All I did was answer this guys post so calm down, not everyone wants to upgrade to a leaked os either

Who isn't calm? I just see this question pop up every week and it gets old is all. If you don't want to upgrade that is fine but it will continue to be a hassle for you. Repeated battery pulls gets old too. It did for me.

05-08-09 12:50 PM
    I have the same problem. If you are like me and don't want to upgrade your OS using an unofficial version, you are stuck with it. So if you are like me and have Verizon...no telling when that next upgrade will be.
    05-08-09 12:57 PM
    Belatedly (hope u get message):

Try lengthening recording time.
    05-11-09 01:52 PM
    I have the same problem. If you are like me and don't want to upgrade your OS using an unofficial version, you are stuck with it. So if you are like me and have Verizon...no telling when that next upgrade will be.
    all the more reason to upgrade...
    05-11-09 03:10 PM
    wow..... this is the first time ive seen this thread!!!!... lol
    05-11-09 03:33 PM
    If you don't actually stop the recording (don't just hit the back button) and properly save it, when you go to watch it you get that error. It sucks. I lost a couple videos back in the day when I was on .75
    05-11-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD