Hi everyone...

I've owned my Storm for exactly one week. This morning, the display has been intermittently staticy. In other words, I'm seeing random dots, dashes and lines, especially when composing an e-mail.

I've searched the forum for an answer, but couldn't find one.

Any ideas? Is this a bug? Wonky Storm? Common problem?

Looking for solutions, if anyone has them.

Thanks in advance!
    04-20-09 10:46 PM
    Pull battery to reboot. If problem persists, replace the phone within your 30day window for a new Storm in-store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 10:48 PM
    Sounds like you might have gotten one of the "problem children" from your Verizon store. Simply return it right away and have them replace it. That's my 2 cents..... Anyone else got any ideas?

Hawk
    04-20-09 10:50 PM
    Sounds like you might have gotten one of the "problem children" from your Verizon store. Simply return it right away and have them replace it. That's my 2 cents..... Anyone else got any ideas?

Hawk
    ...that is if the battery pull - reset does not work.......
    04-20-09 10:52 PM
    i recently had a problem like this on my storm but unfortunately i had it for a few months and got the best buy warranty so its being repaired and it will be about two weeks, since you have the 30 day warranty still available i would just go with that
    04-20-09 11:19 PM
    i recently had a problem like this on my storm but unfortunately i had it for a few months and got the best buy warranty so its being repaired and it will be about two weeks, since you have the 30 day warranty still available i would just go with that
    Two weeks?! Verizon would have sent you another one in a day. You got ripped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 11:32 PM
    Maybe your eyes were still adjusting..j/k....return and get new one....I've replaced mine 4 times in the 30 day period..this one seems to be the best of them all though...."CROSSING FINGERS"
    04-21-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD