I have 2 Storms on mine it installed no problem works great. On my better half's it installed BUT when you go to use it it locks the phone in portrait? (up and down) and brings up the keyboard cant get it to quit. Have done batt pull etc. tried installing from DM SMS and E-Mail. all three times same thing. I have .113 in both phones they are both set up the same way. I am at a loss. Any ideas?
    04-05-09 09:36 AM
    Disable compatibility mode and see what happens

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 09:41 AM
    Sounds like maybe the permissions arent set right. Make sure you have them set all to allow.
    04-05-09 09:42 AM
    It installs and works just brings up the keyboard and locks it in portrait view. makes is very hard to use
    04-05-09 09:48 AM
    ya I got the same issue. It works but only in portrait mode with a keyboard up. I can get it to reboot but it wont let me set the schedule.
    Permissions are set to allow.
    BTW I am running BBcrackman Hybrid .114 V3
    Last edited by starcros; 04-05-09 at 09:57 AM.
    04-05-09 09:53 AM
    It installs and works just brings up the keyboard and locks it in portrait view. makes is very hard to use
    ya I got the same issue. It works but only in portrait mode with a keyboard up. I can get it to reboot but it wont let me set the schedule.

Disable compatibility mode....
    04-05-09 09:55 AM
    That's what 1 of mine does exactly but not the other 1. Weird/Frustrating
    04-05-09 09:55 AM
    Disable comparability mode and it will work fine. I had the same problem at first

04-05-09 09:56 AM
    I am converting a video right now but as soon as it is done I will try that and post the results.
    Thanks
    04-05-09 09:58 AM
    What do you mean? where? how? my other 1 is set up the exact same and no problems
    04-05-09 10:00 AM
    My Quickpull acts funny too, whenever I use it, (or it goes off at 4 a.m. like scheduled), when the phone boots back up, the screen is moved a couple of inches to the right and my wallpaper is no longer centered until I reset it, does anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by Kylazin; 04-05-09 at 10:03 AM.
    04-05-09 10:00 AM
    options>advanced>applications list> highlight quick pull> BB Button disable compatability mode, sometimes you have to do a battery pull
    04-05-09 10:01 AM
    I had the same problem. but I only used it to go to yes I want to restard, yes reboot. then it came back up fresh. so it wasnt an issue.

what are you trying to do?
    04-05-09 10:07 AM
    I dont get that option with the bb button all I can do is set permissions. I see nothing about compatibility mode whats got me buggin is it works fine on my phone with identical settings
    Last edited by ohtiggerr; 04-05-09 at 10:13 AM.
    04-05-09 10:09 AM
    dont click on quickpull while in the app list, just simply highlight it

I dont get that option with the bb button all I can do is set permissions. I see nothing about compatibility mode whats got me buggin is it works fine on my phone with identical settings
    04-05-09 10:17 AM
    OK I got it now Thanks. Works fine now. Weird that my phone was different than hers. My compatibility mode was disabled by default I guess.
    04-05-09 10:23 AM
    Glad to see you got it

OK I got it now Thanks. Works fine now. Weird that my phone was different than hers. My compatibility mode was disabled by default I guess.
    04-05-09 10:24 AM
    Disable compatibility mode and see what happens

Worked like a charm! Thanks.
    To do this go to options/advance options/applications. Highlight quickpull (dont click) and push the options button and an option to disable compatibility mode will pop up.
    04-05-09 10:24 AM
    I have never had any problems on .114 v3 and my permissions are set at the quick pull default settings and compatibility mode is disabled.

04-05-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks!! Worked for me.
    What does Compat Mode do?
    04-05-09 12:03 PM
    When I loaded mine it asked me permission to change some setting and I clicked yes. Then I got that uncaught exception warning then it went away. Its been working fine ever since.
    04-05-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD