so i downloaded pocket mac on my laptop, but when i plug my storm into the usb nothing comes up. i tried attaching and detaching both before and after i launch pocketmac, but nothing seems to be working. any suggestions...
    12-20-08 08:59 PM
    Pocket Mac has many issues. If you read through some of the threads/forums, you will find a lot of discussion. There is light at the end of the tunnel as BB is developing a DM to be released in the early 2009. I had to purchase Missing Sync (markspace.com). You still can't sync music, but at least you can drag music/photos/videos to the blackberry folder once it mounts. You will need to uninstall PocketMac in order for Missing Sync to work properly.
    12-20-08 09:18 PM
    the folder doesnt even mount when i hook up the usb to my phone
    12-20-08 09:23 PM
    Does your Mac have a card drive? It probably does not accept micro SD's, BUT you can get an adapter to make it SD sized and then copy the song directly on to the card.
    12-20-08 09:30 PM
    ahh good idea
    12-20-08 09:38 PM
    i thought i had a card reader but dont at the moment, any other suggestions
    12-20-08 09:42 PM
    I used a download/install of Media Sync from BB dot com to find, transform, and load my entire iPOD music onto my Storm. I have found the 4.7 Desktop Manager under Vista, with its Media Sync, to be just too buggy. My music sounds great !
    12-20-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD