I spent one hour with the Storm @ Verizon and there were many things I liked about it. I had one issue that was a show stopper for me. I tried to create a new appointment and every time I tried to change the hour on the appointment time, I could not get the screen to allow me to make the change. The dialog box appeared and I could use my finger to change the minutes, but I had trouble adjusting the hour. Anyone else have this experience?
    12-12-08 09:05 PM
    First instinct is to push the arrows like they are buttons. But you need to swipe up or down. Its a little funky and gives me problems too. Fingers tend to swipe the hour when I'm trying to change the minutes and sometimes moves two hours when I'm trying to move one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 09:36 PM
    Thank You. I though I had taken crazy pills and this phone would be useless.
    12-13-08 12:20 PM
    First instinct is to push the arrows like they are buttons. But you need to swipe up or down. Its a little funky and gives me problems too. Fingers tend to swipe the hour when I'm trying to change the minutes and sometimes moves two hours when I'm trying to move one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually, the arrows are buttons. Just practice selecting the hours and mins by touching (not clicking) the screen. It just takes some practice. BTW, the swiping is great advice for big changes, but fine tuning is better off using the arrows.
    12-13-08 01:56 PM
    I stand corrected - yes, they are buttons but I found it easier to swipe, especially with the up arrow where your thumb tends to cover it up entirely and I was having some issues with it. Just takes a little practice and with the economy in the toilet, I don't have enought appointments to get in the necessary practice.
    12-13-08 02:07 PM
    I don't have enought appointments to get in the necessary practice.

Sounds like you need to work harder.... I have more appointments than I can handle...
    12-13-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD