Hey guys, just a few questions about my calendar's lack of reminders:

I'm on .109 with bbbuild006 theme with a hidden today.
    For some reason, my today will not show all upcoming events, eg., I have two friends with days tomorrow and the next day, but they do not show up in my hidden today but events days afterward
    do.
    Also, I am not getting reminders for these events either, but am for events before and after.

Any ideas on this? The events are all set up the same way and all show up in the agenda on the correct day when I go to the calendar, so I can't figure out why they don't show up in my today theme or, more importantly, why I'm not getting my reminders?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 01:25 AM
    Make sure they are on your main calendar. You probably have two emails and they are going to your second account.

04-03-09 01:43 AM
    You nailed it right on the head-sure enough, the appts I'm not seeing are associated with my second email. However, how do I get them to be part of the first email only and not my second email's or my device's calendar? On the event itself, I can only select which email to send it with and on the main page I can only select which calendar to display. Another alternative would be for the today to display all calendar entries, but I'm not sure how to d0 that.

04-03-09 11:26 AM
    No one knows how to do this?

04-03-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD