Has any one else had difficulty answering calls with the answer button on the touch screen. If so, have you found a solution? Why is it there if it doesn't work?
    03-09-09 06:44 AM
    The only difficulty is the LAAAGGGG! Sometimes it takes 2-3 seconds for the button to kick in on the touch screen. Hopefully nest OS will fix the LAGS in general.
    03-09-09 07:41 AM
    yea just keep your finger over the answer button till it responds then press it.
    03-09-09 07:43 AM
    This is literally the 9th post about this since friday. Please search before asking. The same topic was literally on page one of this forum last night, and the night before and night before and the night before

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:57 AM
    I normally use the phone button to answer calls, instead of the onscreen "asnswer" button.

03-09-09 08:46 AM
    i feel like a ****** when answering calls, who knew it would be so hard.
    03-09-09 09:22 AM
    This is literally the 9th post about this since friday. Please search before asking. The same topic was literally on page one of this forum last night, and the night before and night before and the night before

If you're going to take the time out to whine and complain, why not just help the guy out and answer his question? I question the masculinity of some of the men here. Constantly complaining about people not using the search option. So what. If they didnt use it, they are only hurting themselves if no one chooses to reply with info. No need to reply with a rant for everyone who doesnt use the search option.
    03-09-09 09:44 AM
    I have this same exact issue.
    03-09-09 09:58 AM
    I just use the hard keys for phone calls. That is what they were designed for. I find it to be a more natural button to answer the phone with.
    03-09-09 10:13 AM
    My storm struggles with answering incoming calls if I use the touchscreen button but that's about it. Seems most of the time it pauses a second and just rings again.

03-09-09 10:18 AM
    If you're going to take the time out to whine and complain, why not just help the guy out and answer his question? I question the masculinity of some of the men here. Constantly complaining about people not using the search option. So what. If they didnt use it, they are only hurting themselves if no one chooses to reply with info. No need to reply with a rant for everyone who doesnt use the search option.
    I agree 100%. I wonder a lot if post bashers like this aren't just trolling. The forum is open and free for everybody to ask questions. Don't read one if it annoys you.. End of discussion.

03-09-09 10:24 AM
    If you use a holster with a magnetic cover, you can set your Storm to answer when you take your phone out of its holster. Phone app - Options/General Options.

I use this as a work around for the quirky answer response. I've also used the green hard button instead of clicking the screen.
    03-09-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD