I have a bike trip almost every day and take pictures on the trip.

And today, I tried to take pictures with my storm and then send mms to my wife. but after taking a picture the phone was suddenly frozen. So I wanted to switch the other apps, but it didn't work.
    So I had to battery pull and wait about 5 minutes to boot up.
    and I tried same thing again, the camera shutter still didn't work, (only view finder
    worked) So I had to try another battery pull and wait 5 more minutes.
    It's very annoying.
    I remember this is not the first time to me. I am sure that this is not the hardware issue because mine is replaced and ex had almost same problem.
    Today got worse. The picture I taken at the moment doesn't display in the
    media app.
    I really loved my storm even though it has some issues before today.
    (I have 1st gen Iphone already not activated because I don't want to switch to att. actually it's iphone touch now.lol)

I was pretty upset, so I almost decided to switch to iphone next week although
    my wife refused it because of early termination fee. And I also think verizon is
    much better as a carrier than ATT. HOWEVER! I really can't withstand so much bugs with this phone. If BB Tour will be released in few weeks, I have to switch to tour? even though paying ETF? I don't know.

Anyone has this kind of issue? I'm on verizon released .148 now.
    Last edited by chyoch; 06-28-09 at 06:27 PM. Reason: mistypes
    06-28-09 06:20 PM
    I have a bike trip almost every day and take pictures on the trip.

And today, I tried to take pictures with my storm and then send mms to my wife. but after taking a picture the phone was suddenly frozen. So I wanted to switch the other apps, but it doesn't work.
    So I had to battery pull and wait about 5 minutes to boot up.
    and I tried same thing again, the camera shutter still didn't work, (only view finder
    worked) So I had to try another battery pull and wait 5 more minutes.
    It's very annoying.
    I remember this is not the first time to me. I am sure that this is not the hardware issue because mine is replaced and ex had almost same problem.
    Today got worse. The picture I taken at the moment doesn't display in the
    media app.

I was pretty upset, so I almost decided to switch to iphone next week although
    my wife refused it because of early termination fee. And I also think verizon is
    much better as a carrier than ATT. HOWEVER! I really can't withstand so much bugs with this phone. If BB Tour will be released in few weeks, I have to switch to tour? even though paying ETF? I don't know.

Anyone has this kind of issue? I'm on verizon released .148 now.
    thats odd man, i really wish i could help you more so that you wont leave us lol. Fact is, I dont really know why, but it seems like the problems that are occuring with the STORMS are not consistent...some people are having this problem some people are having that problem some people arent having problems at all,
    06-28-09 06:22 PM
    my camera has worked very good on 148. Sorry for your issues though. They do sound troublesome.
    06-28-09 06:30 PM
    How hard is it for people to understand, if you stay with VZW, regardless if you switch phones, there is not ETF
    06-28-09 06:34 PM
    How hard is it for people to understand, if you stay with VZW, regardless if you switch phones, there is not ETF
    Really? I didn't know that. So what you mean is I just can buy new one and activate it without any charge? If so, I'll think about switching to tour next month. Thank you
    06-28-09 06:41 PM
    yes you can, you will have to pay full price for the other phone though (399 or whatever)
    06-28-09 06:47 PM
    Really? I didn't know that. So what you mean is I just can buy new one and activate it without any charge? If so, I'll think about switching to tour next month. Thank you
    If you are eligible for an upgrade, there is no activation if you renew your contract
    06-28-09 06:51 PM
    I'm not eligible for an upgrade this time. I'll have to pay full price.
    If it's cheaper than etf+discounted price, I might switch to tour.

Thank you everyone.
    06-28-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD