So I Called Up VZW Cause The Clicking Part Of The Screen Is Harder Than Anything You Have To Mash The Screen For It To Work. This Is My First Replacement So I Called Them Up Got Transferred To Tech Support They Told Me To Do A Battery Pull Or A Hard Reset.... So How Would That Affect The Clicking Mechanism At All???? I'm Trying To Wrap My Head Around It.
    03-26-09 10:26 PM
    My head hurts now, why so many caps?
    03-26-09 10:32 PM
    So I Called Up VZW Cause The Clicking Part Of The Screen Is Harder Than Anything You Have To Mash The Screen For It To Work. This Is My First Replacement So I Called Them Up Got Transferred To Tech Support They Told Me To Do A Battery Pull Or A Hard Reset.... So How Would That Affect The Clicking Mechanism At All???? I'm Trying To Wrap My Head Around It.
    Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?
    03-26-09 10:34 PM
    I Do The Same Thing . LOl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:37 PM
    The capitals must stop. But the story reminds me of an old Cheech and Chong skit where the car won't start and Cheech tells Chong to see if there's air in the tires...loved that skit!
    03-26-09 10:38 PM
    Bro I Do The Same Thing. Dirty Habit. LoL.

03-26-09 10:39 PM
    It Slows Down My Typing. Thats Why I Do It.
    03-26-09 10:39 PM
    Turn off CAPS on your keyboard Mr. I Use A Program That Requires Caps So I Forget It's Always On And Shouldn't Be.

03-26-09 10:41 PM
    Instead of ripping apart your writting I'll tell you all I know is Verizon has to go through a list of things to try before offering you a new device. Play the game and you should get a new Storm. Good luck..
    03-26-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD