When I am in any menu and have an item highlighted (like memory) and click the BB button for options, it opens the app switcher. Similarly when I am in the browser and press the back button to go to a previous page, it exits the browser rather than going back.

It's as if the current window I have open is not selected. Is there any way to fix this?

Running .103, and also never have more than 25Mb free memory for some reason
    02-14-09 01:20 PM
    You might be pressing the BB too long, a quick click is all it takes for a highlighted item to activate.

Browser? That's another story...very slow, very quirky. I use Opera Mini when I can. But I use the 'return' arrow on browsers to go back a page.
    02-14-09 01:22 PM
    I press it quickly, so Im not sure what it is.

and I am waiting to download the Bolt browser, Ive heard good things
    02-14-09 01:24 PM

and I am waiting to download the Bolt browser, Ive heard good things
    change the setting to normal in screen/keyboard options..
    02-14-09 01:35 PM
    You know what mine started doing that on .103 too. I'm gonna change a few of the settings see if that does anything.

Haven't had the browser issue, but most definitely the BB button is working differently on .103 than it used to.
    02-14-09 01:37 PM
    change the setting to normal in screen/keyboard options..
    Hey thanks, that must have been it I guess fast is really fast lol
    02-14-09 01:56 PM
    I don't know still doing it for me even after that switch, but whatever. It's not that big of a deal but strange.
    02-14-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD