How do I get rid of the keyboard quickly (when I load up facebook and go to the status page, the keyboard pops up) instead of having to press the bb button and go to hide keyboard?
    11-21-08 05:35 PM
    does anyone else have a problem with the ringers? my phone rings once then they is about a 4 second delay then rings again. so basically only rings twice b4 its a missed call?????
    11-21-08 05:38 PM
    Can't get ringtone to save to a contact. Any ideas...??
    11-21-08 05:40 PM
    does anyone else have a problem with the ringers? my phone rings once then they is about a 4 second delay then rings again. so basically only rings twice b4 its a missed call?????
    Mine does a similar thing...it vibrates, then rings, vibrates, rings, vibrates, rings, and then voicemail kicks in. I'd like it to vibrate and ring at the same time, not alternating.
    11-21-08 05:41 PM
    How do i move the curser when typing without having to backspace and deleter what I have written, just to go back an fix a typo?
    11-21-08 05:45 PM
    How do i move the curser when typing without having to backspace and deleter what I have written, just to go back an fix a typo?
    You press and hold where you want it to go.
    11-21-08 05:45 PM
    How do I logoff yahoo mail on the storm? I want to go into a different yahoo mail account but it keeps going back to the first one I logged into w/o having a logoff option.
    TIA.
    11-21-08 05:54 PM
    How do I get rid of the keyboard quickly (when I load up facebook and go to the status page, the keyboard pops up) instead of having to press the bb button and go to hide keyboard?
    Put you finger on the top of the keyboard, and drag it to the bottom of the screen. It will close the keyboard without you having to go to the menu. This shortcut should work anywhere the keyboard is displayed...or at least it has so far in my experience.
    11-21-08 05:57 PM
    Put you finger on the top of the keyboard, and drag it to the bottom of the screen. It will close the keyboard without you having to go to the menu. This shortcut should work anywhere the keyboard is displayed...or at least it has so far in my experience.
    You're the best thanks!
    11-21-08 05:59 PM
    where do u load your own ringtones on the phone?
    11-21-08 06:07 PM
    Anyway to program speed dials?
    11-21-08 06:19 PM
    Anyway to program speed dials?
    Press the Send button at the bottom, then click the BB button at the bottom and select VIEW SPEED DIAL LIST. Click on any number and pick which phone u want associated with that number. To make a speed dial, return to the phone pad and press and hold a number.
    11-21-08 06:22 PM
    Anyone figure out how to make the ringer and vibrate turn on together when a call comes in?
    11-21-08 06:23 PM
    Press the Send button at the bottom, then click the BB button at the bottom and select VIEW SPEED DIAL LIST. Click on any number and pick which phone u want associated with that number. To make a speed dial, return to the phone pad and press and hold a number.
    duh

i swear i tried that earlier and it wasn't there.

thanks for the fast response.
    11-21-08 06:25 PM
    how to exit programs (escape key?)??
    11-21-08 06:25 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the storm earpiece? Mine sounds fairly tinny and at times even hard to hear people cause it's kind of muffled/digital sounding. I can't believe that on a device where about the only thing that is flawless is the calling, my storm would have an issue with that.

Any tips or tricks or am I facing a defective earpiece?
    11-21-08 06:30 PM
    how to exit programs (escape key?)??
    I hope this wasn't a response to my question. My question was that when I go to yahoo mail, it automatically goes into one default account. I have setup all my other email accounts (including multiple yahoo accounts) and have gone into those, yet when I go back to yahoo mail, it always goes back to the first email account I ever set up. I scrolled up/down/sideways, etc and could not find an option to log out of this account. There is nothing in the storm settings that would allow me to log off that account.
    11-21-08 06:30 PM
    concerning GPS:
    how do i get the backlight to stay on...it dims while im watching the movement (in the car, etc.)
    11-21-08 06:32 PM
    Yes, I've searched all over the Internet and everyone wants to be helpful with the menu options of the older blackberry devices, but I don't see a menu option "security" or "services"

Can someone please explain how to wipe the Storm?

Thanks.
    11-21-08 06:32 PM
    concerning GPS:
    how do i get the backlight to stay on...it dims while im watching the movement (in the car, etc.)
    Hmm, under screen/keyboard in options, I only see 2 min for the backlight timeout, you'd think they'd make one that says unlimited.
    Go into options -- screen/keyboard , scroll down to backl

I think everyone needs to turn off the Automatically Dim Backlight setting...it's so annoying!!!
    11-21-08 06:34 PM
    in other BBs its security, general settings, hit bb button, wipe handheld
    11-21-08 06:35 PM
    OK, Wizard of Oz....you know everything about the Storm, eh? OK, I'll give you are try, tell me, will I receive mine in overnight delivery tomorrow as promised by VZ today as I was 9th in line when all six were sold out? TeeHee.
    11-21-08 06:37 PM
    in other BBs its security, general settings, hit bb button, wipe handheld
    By wipe I'm guessing it restores everything to factory settings??
    11-21-08 06:38 PM
    Where can I download more themes. I was hoping this would come with a Today + theme or something.....

I miss my trackball, I think!
    11-21-08 06:38 PM
    By wipe I'm guessing it restores everything to factory settings??
    Yes, that is what I mean by wipe. Any ideas?
    11-21-08 06:39 PM
2,290 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD