Did Nathan have a Storm handset in the opening scenes of Hereo's last night? I swear I saw it.

...Might have been an LG.
    09-30-08 06:55 AM
    See that is what I thought too. I could have sworn it was a storm. I was going to post the same thing but I didn't want to get up and go down stairs lol. It sure did look like it but like you said it could have been an LG.
    09-30-08 07:08 AM
    That's what I thought too, but I looked at it several times, and it reminded more of the Samsung Instinct. Then I remembered, that Sprint is one of the sponsors of Heroes, so I doubt it would have been a VZW phone.
    09-30-08 07:51 AM
    i saw it too, but i looked at it up close on my 67" tv. it's not the storm. it had a hard 'lock' button on the top edge, and clearly had a 'home' lighted button at the bottom.
    09-30-08 08:03 AM
    That's what I thought too, but I looked at it several times, and it reminded more of the Samsung Instinct. Then I remembered, that Sprint is one of the sponsors of Heroes, so I doubt it would have been a VZW phone.

That's true. It most likely wasn't a VZW phone then.
    09-30-08 08:40 AM
    Yea it was the instinct. I too thought it may have been a storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:13 AM
    It was a storm! Well maybe not, but I don't like Sprint, do like Heroes... Therefore it will be a storm in my disallusioned mind.

HA!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:18 AM
    haha, i thought the same thing watching it, just used my tivo to rewind it and paused. Def not a storm.
    09-30-08 09:31 AM
    haha, i thought the same thing watching it, just used my tivo to rewind it and paused. Def not a storm.

Hah. Okay, well that's what I get for watching the show in standard def with no dvr!
    09-30-08 10:46 AM
    Yeah, I nearly spit up the tea I was drinking when I saw him flip the phone over. I rewound that thing so fast on my DVR. Like three times at that. Just to make sure. Unfortunately no Storm. It was close though.
    09-30-08 02:33 PM
    Heroes Rocks!
    10-01-08 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD