Ummm, NO. That's not even close to what I'm talking about. Here's a pic below. The dimple I'm talking about is black and part of the casing and in roughly the same spot as the red dot placement is in this pic.

01-23-09 11:26 PM
    GOTCHA. Then clearly; nope - my relatively new device ain't got it.

I'm pleased with the photo advice though so even though I'm soaking up bandwidth with a uselessly large photo, I'm a happy bunny!
    01-23-09 11:28 PM
    I'm pleased with the photo advice though
    Glad I could help. That is always the one thing that bothers the heck out of me when I see people try to take close up pics and it turns out like crud. lol I guess because I was into photography for a while.
    01-23-09 11:30 PM
    That round spot under the sim card on mine is covered by a small black disc, but I don't have the dimple you mentioned. The click on mine is the best out of the 3 I've had so far. Even all the way around. MFG date is 12/30/08 from Mexico.
    01-24-09 12:36 AM
    Uh, No.

My point is for the phuktard who gives info like that to others for his own entertainment.

Anyway, I saw it under the battery after I thought about it. I just thought there would be a way to access diagnostics info like on the Touch. ##786#

Thank YOU though

PS, I used to live just outside of Phoenix (Apache Junction)

Now in Toronto ;(
    I didn't think you did, but you did make a good point. A newb could have totally messed his phone up.

How is the weather in Toronto? I am original from Detroit area, so I have seen a few of those winters. Been hot as **** out here.
    01-24-09 12:49 AM
    Having three...
    #1 manufactured in Canada 11/23/08 no dimple

#2 manufactured in Canada 12/09/08 no dimple (replacement will be arriving 01/27/09)

#3 manufactured in Canada 11/18/08 no dimple

I'll try to remember to check the mfg date and dimple v. no dimple on the replacement.
    Why do you have so many?
    01-24-09 12:24 PM
    1) go game cocks
    2) my post wasnt really about this particular OP's statements, just a response to some other people's confusion on the topic and a general feeling about the whole forum board in general
    3) having a gazillion posts in no way makes any of them make sense or on topic (quantity vs. quantity)
    4) i love being a smartass, better than being a dumbass (sarcasim)
    I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks like this.............haha

Great response!!!!!
    01-31-09 11:58 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD