Here you go guys..

Blackberry Storm 2 due in September, has WiFi - SlashGear

The new storm will apparently have wifi and according to BGR a new and improved screen.

Anyone else think this is possibly the reason they keep making new OS builds but we still don't see anything?
    04-06-09 08:23 PM
    Here you go guys..

Blackberry Storm 2 due in September, has WiFi - SlashGear

The new storm will apparently have wifi and according to BGR a new and improved screen.

Anyone else think this is possibly the reason they keep making new OS builds but we still don't see anything?
    you believe everything you read?
    04-06-09 08:24 PM
    Note *possible* and *apparently* and *think*

Where did I say I believed that?
    04-06-09 08:32 PM
    Not going to happen, at least it won't be a storm 2. When was the last time rim mad a 2nd phone for a model. I am sure RIM is going to try a touchscreen blackberry again, but it won't be a storm I assure you. Right now consumers know the Storm has problems so why would a person, buy a model that formally had problems. They will probably think the second model will also have problems. Just my 2 cents.
    04-06-09 08:38 PM
    Engadget also said .113 was going to be the next OS release, remember they have not always been that accurate.
    My bad, it was slashgear..... I dont know about their record of veracity.
    Last edited by JazMan456; 04-06-09 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Confused Slashgear for Engadget..... somehow.
    04-06-09 08:46 PM
    Not going to happen, at least it won't be a storm 2. When was the last time rim mad a 2nd phone for a model. I am sure RIM is going to try a touchscreen blackberry again, but it won't be a storm I assure you. Right now consumers know the Storm has problems so why would a person, buy a model that formally had problems. They will probably think the second model will also have problems. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. Since the "storm" is causing such a storm with the hardware failures maybe they will call it something opposite.... Blackberry Calm
    04-06-09 08:47 PM

Ive posted this maaaany times already. Now its starting to make sense.
    04-06-09 08:50 PM
    If this happens I am going to be unbelievably pissed off we better get some kind of offer to upgrade to the next one.
    04-06-09 08:59 PM
    where did u you find that?
    04-06-09 08:59 PM
    Also, I remember another topic I read yesterday or today speculating on why RIM would keep building more OSes for the Storm, when it's very likely once Verizon finds a build that passes their "testing," it'll be the last update we ever see from Verizon..

Also.. Just because I have <50 posts doesn't mean I'm a noob or stupid, I lurk here everyday.
    04-06-09 09:07 PM
    Heres what I wanna know though. Will it support 4g? If so then whats the point of wifi? After all 4g will be faster than wifi in most cases.
    04-06-09 09:16 PM
    Well if it does actually come out this year then it'll be unlikely to support 4g mainly because the primary rollout designated by VZW isn't supposed to happen until sometime in 2010, but hey maybe they'll plan ahead with that one =P one can hope
    04-06-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD