Why doesn't my landscape picture match my portrait picture? is there any way to switch this, or at leaste to change the landscape picture?
    12-25-08 12:04 PM
    What do you mean? A little more details, please.
    12-25-08 12:10 PM
    Yeah we need a little help here. Not quite understanding what your issue is....
    12-25-08 01:17 PM
    i think i know what the original poster is trying to say. he probably took a picture using the storm and it was in landscape. now he wants to use that picture as a wallpaper, but the wallpaper only shows in portrait mode.
    12-25-08 01:48 PM
    what I ment was that when I lock my phone and put it in landscape mode, it doesn't match the wallpaper picture I have in the portrait.
    12-26-08 11:37 AM
    Wallpapers don't show up in landscape mode. There's a default screen for landscape. I'm assuming you're referring to the blue screen?

Kind of stupid and I don't understand it. They should have made it so your wallpaper shows up in either mode, but whatever.
    12-26-08 11:39 AM
    Wallpapers don't show up in landscape mode. There's a default screen for landscape. I'm assuming you're referring to the blue screen?

Kind of stupid and I don't understand it. They should have made it so your wallpaper shows up in either mode, but whatever.
    This is annoying. Hopefully an app will be created so two diffrent pictures can be loaded as back grounds depending on the layout. Currently when moving from portrait to landscape, the full list of menu options opens, it would be nice to have just a second shortened home screen.
    12-26-08 11:42 AM
    Hopefully Rim will include this in a future OS update!
    12-26-08 11:49 AM
    This is annoying. Hopefully an app will be created so two diffrent pictures can be loaded as back grounds depending on the layout. Currently when moving from portrait to landscape, the full list of menu options opens, it would be nice to have just a second shortened home screen.

Agreed...
    I don't mind the full menu on landscape, but I don't see why the background can't be there. In fact, I don't understand why the background can't show up on the full menu during portrait view either.
    12-26-08 11:50 AM
    Agreed...
    I don't mind the full menu on landscape, but I don't see why the background can't be there. In fact, I don't understand why the background can't show up on the full menu during portrait view either.
    I guess it is just prefrence. I like the full menus without the background. I only have four icons on my home screen. If it was full, I think it would look to busy with the background.

I guess, it might look good, just depends on your wallpaper of choice.
    Last edited by BlackCuse8830; 12-26-08 at 12:04 PM.
    12-26-08 11:54 AM
    I guess there is nothing I can do... thumbs down
    12-26-08 11:59 AM
    I guess it is just prefrence. I like the full menus without the background. I only have four icons on my home screen. If it was full, I think it would look to busy with the background.

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/3116862420_673230f637.jpg[img]

I guess, it might look good, just depends on your wallpaper of choice.
    Hmmm I kind of like having the two rows...but maybe I'll try the one row for awhile. It does look a little better.
    12-26-08 12:04 PM
    I guess there is nothing I can do... thumbs down
    Yeah...not yet anyways! One can always hope
    12-26-08 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD