OK so i was one of the unlucky ones that got a storm that was not clicking good i called to get it replaced and they told me the 15th so i ordered it and decide to take mine a part and loosen the 2 screws up just a Little and it fix it it click GREAT i tighten them back up very Tight like it was and it did not click good at all so i think i have fixed the problem try at your Own risk but it will fix it prefect sorry about the spelling
    Last edited by mariob; 12-02-08 at 09:10 PM.
    12-02-08 08:07 PM
    God it sure is awful.

But glad to know you fixed it yourself!
    12-02-08 08:08 PM
    Why, this *was* an in portent read!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 08:59 PM
    I just hope the OP doesn't get nabbed for voiding his warranty by taking is original apart. He may get charged full price for the replacement......

ooops!
    12-02-08 10:02 PM
    I just hope the OP doesn't get nabbed for voiding his warranty by taking is original apart. He may get charged full price for the replacement......

ooops!
    Ooohh! That would be terrible! I think if mine has that problem, I'll just stick with the good 'ol paper trick. haha
    12-02-08 10:16 PM
    ignorance... leave the guy alone what is wrong with people now a days? Why cant everyone get along always find ways to make someone look bad. We are here to learn about our storms not spelling and grammars and maybe it is his second language get off his nuts..
    12-03-08 12:06 AM
    its a double edged sword. Yes, we teach tolerance of differences and culture, but at the same time, people think its OK not to use proper spelling and grammar. I work in higher education and the stories i hear from professors in this regard is ridiculous.
    12-03-08 12:08 AM
    did this thread get a major moderator edit? where is the sprite that was all over the place? lol
    12-03-08 12:20 AM
    Yea spelling....along with the longs *** sentence. Hard as heck to read dude. But thanks for the info....oh and my son is not ********.
    12-03-08 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD