Does anyone else have a Verizon Corporate account that they "weren't able to order phones because the system was down." We are a small to mid size business and can't stand in lines at stores due to our account structure. We were promised at least one phone and now they can't even tell me when I will get a phone. Has anyone else experienced poor customer service. I realize they are marketing this to the general public as an I Phone competitor but shouldn't they take care of the people who got them there?
    Last edited by trao; 11-24-08 at 06:39 PM.
    11-24-08 06:35 PM
    The systems were down........people couldnt buy them in stores because they were down
    11-24-08 06:38 PM
    My Rep had my order info ready to go for 3 units days before hand... He got the order placed at 6:55am on the 21st. I received all 3 units to my home Doorstep (Saturday Delivery to my house because i was not going to be in my office) by 11:00am Saturday Morning... I was up and running in half an hour.

My Rep came through...

Gromet
    11-24-08 06:39 PM
    Does anyone else have a Verizon Corporate account that they "weren't able to order phones because the system was down." We are a small to mid size business and can't stand in lines at stores due to our account structure. We were promised at least one phone and now they can't even tell me when I will get a phone. Has anyone else experienced poor customer service. I realize they are marketing this to the general public as an I Phone competitor but shouldn't they take care of the people who got them there?
    All carriers are known to have issues taking care of their corporate customers. They are also known to have issues taking care of their current customers as well. Its a fact of life unfortunately.
    11-24-08 06:39 PM
    My rep was kind enough to get up at 5:00am to process our order for the Storm. He ordered them at 5:00am on the 21st and we received all of them on Saturday am. He went the "extra mile"!
    11-24-08 06:43 PM
    It looks like my rep fell down. I had two people at corporate and my sales rep that had me on lists and I didn't get one phone. Wouldn't you think they could bump you in the list? I ship material everyday and make sure we take care of our biggest and best customers.
    11-24-08 07:53 PM
    My rep was kind enough to get up at 5:00am to process our order for the Storm. He ordered them at 5:00am on the 21st and we received all of them on Saturday am. He went the "extra mile"!
    MINE TOO!!
    11-24-08 08:00 PM
    see this is misdirection of why companys get a bad rep. You labeled the thread as poor customer service for a corporate account. The systems got hit hard and were down it took me being the FIRST PERSON IN line over 30 minutes for my phone activation to go through cause the systems were being hit so hard. Is this "poor customer service"

no not really this is a ton of a hype on a launche device. Every company no matter were you go someone could have a bad experience it happens. But you will find when you call verizon most the time there people work with you on issues but when its out of there hands its very hard to do so.

No matter how many servers how much bandwidth you have IT always has a limit of what it can do at one time.

I am sorry that this happened to you but please take into consideration before posting "bad customer service".

any company could have had this issue.

My 2 cents
    11-24-08 08:05 PM
    mine said she could order it on Friday and I'd have it Monday? I emailed her back and asked if I could get at the store and she never responded. I just went to Verizon on Friday and picked it up, they easily saw I was a corporate customer and got all appropriate discounts, was flawless . . .
    11-24-08 08:15 PM
    My Rep did a Super Job here in North Carolina. I have a Corp. Acct. He did a great job and I'm very happy with the Service. It's a heck of alot better then US Cellular and I was with them for 13 yrs!
    11-24-08 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD