I don't know any other forums other than this one, i came on here when the storm hype hit. I need a BB forum that is more for noobs, or at least very active with helping, etc.

(see why im asking here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/hm-...d-help-117932/ )

Bugs and glitches are one thing to deal with, but i cant get any media or contacts to synch! WTF do i do with the phone?!

Anyhow, can you please point me to another section of this site that may be more appropriate for my needs? Or even another website (unless that is against the rules to post)

I have been anticipating this since it was first rumored, now its here and it has become a paperweight on my desk
    12-18-08 12:28 AM
    two things... BB 101, google it or seach the popular threads on this site a few people were just talking about it.

Another search.... there was a HUGE threat that was like 10 pages long that was full of questions and answers that even though very long.... very informative.
    12-18-08 12:38 AM
    by threat i mean thread..... and BB 101 is just everything "noobish" and how to get more familiar with the bb and everything it can do
    12-18-08 12:39 AM
    You might also try Howard Forums' Blackberry Storm sub-forum. It's very helpful.
    12-18-08 12:40 AM
    the first thing i would suggest is probably waiting a few hours and let your head clear! i know how i get when i'm frustrated with tech things, i tend to make them worse. i read the post that you linked to, and most of what you asked was pretty simple. my first question....actually, tell you what, i'll respond to your first thread as to not fill this one up without the original question.
    12-18-08 12:41 AM
    I posted an answer on the other thread..lets get your videos/images working first and then I'll help with the contact syncing..
    12-18-08 12:47 AM
    I don't know any other forums other than this one, i came on here when the storm hype hit. I need a BB forum that is more for noobs, or at least very active with helping, etc.

(see why im asking here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/hm-...d-help-117932/ )

Bugs and glitches are one thing to deal with, but i cant get any media or contacts to synch! WTF do i do with the phone?!

Anyhow, can you please point me to another section of this site that may be more appropriate for my needs? Or even another website (unless that is against the rules to post)

I suggest we close this thread back up and keep working in the original..

I understand the frustration but you will not find any better forum on the net for help.. this is the best one.

There is alot of info in the help sections on this website. there is a newbies button on top with a few links that may help out.
    12-18-08 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD