Hey guys,
    how do i convert a app that i have on my mac to get on my storm? I recently downloaded the stormslidder it is a zip file though, and it offers the .jad can someone please tell me how to transfer that over to my blackberry storm thanks.

Kind regards,
    Princesse
    07-11-09 10:56 PM
    Hey guys,
    how do i convert a app that i have on my mac to get on my storm? I recently downloaded the stormslidder it is a zip file though, and it offers the .jad can someone please tell me how to transfer that over to my blackberry storm thanks.

Kind regards,
    Princesse
    r u getting it from BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com ?

cuz that site gives the free version and that link is ota (over-the-air) in which u open it via bb
    07-11-09 11:00 PM
    It is not from storm grinder, this offers the full function app and its free the over the air does not lock itself
    07-11-09 11:04 PM
    It is not from storm grinder, this offers the full function app and its free the over the air does not lock itself
    im still the full function app is NOT free

question: how did u get the app? ?
    07-11-09 11:06 PM
    It a file, it does not have an ota. I just want to know how to use my DM to add it on my blackberry storm. i can post the link but crackberry has post restrictions.
    07-11-09 11:10 PM
    It a file, it does not have an ota. I just want to know how to use my DM to add it on my blackberry storm. i can post the link but crackberry has post restrictions.
    if it is a jad file, then it is an ota file

alx files r files u use to dl via dm
    07-11-09 11:11 PM
    It is a zip file!
    07-11-09 11:13 PM
    I tried downloading it on my phone nothing happend.
    07-11-09 11:15 PM
    07-11-09 11:17 PM
    I tried downloading it on my phone nothing happend.
    ok what i mean is, in general:
    a jad file is used for ota
    an alx file is used for the dm

within the zip file, does the file contain a jad file or an alx file?

if it contains an alx file, u extract all files to a folder together > open apploader > next > next > add > browse to the ss alx > open > precede w/ download

if it contains a jad file within the zip file, then u will have to put the files (the zip file has to contain the cod files too) onto an online server, hence "over-the-air"
    07-11-09 11:20 PM
    07-11-09 11:22 PM
    *sigh*
    1) that zip file contains alx file, ability to dl via dm
    2) that is the full app, in which, u r supposed to be BUYING, these kind of things r not LEGAL...

for more info: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...unlock-169483/

(reason for acting harsh: i support this developer and i actually bought this app and troubleshoot for dev)
    07-11-09 11:24 PM
    Ok thanks. I want it now, but i lost all my credit/debit cards. but i still want it now! lol
    07-11-09 11:27 PM
    Ok thanks. I want it now, but i lost all my credit/debit cards. but i still want it now! lol
    im not holding u back on downloading it, its there, im just saying its not right

like i said, extract all the files into a folder together > plug in phone > open apploader > next > next > add > browse to folder u extract files to > select alx file > open > precede in download
    07-11-09 11:29 PM
    i have the pocketmac. im working on an apple
    07-11-09 11:33 PM
    i have the pocketmac. im working on an apple
    idk then, i dont use macs :\
    07-11-09 11:40 PM
    07-13-09 07:59 AM
    geeeeeezzzzz. If you just pay for it like your supposed to all your problems will disappear like magic.
    07-13-09 08:30 AM
    PocketMac is a free utility you can use for the Mac. The other option is Missing Sync but it cost money. Speaking of costing money, so does the apps that you're talking about installing...buy it and whalah problems fixed.
    07-13-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD