will having your bb plugged in your computer charge it while the phone is on?
    06-21-09 06:41 PM
    Yes, but the wall charger will charge faster. Also, depends on signal strength and what apps are running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 06:57 PM
    yes, but it is really slow. Don't rely on this to charge from 30% to 100%, if would take a couple months!
    06-21-09 06:58 PM
    haha ya i just had it in my laptop and i waited like 20 min and there was no change
    06-21-09 07:07 PM
    will having your bb plugged in your computer charge it while the phone is on?
    How long it takes to charge depends on the power output of the port. My HP Pavilion notebook charges faster than my wall charger.

06-21-09 07:14 PM
    How long it takes to charge depends on the power output of the port. My HP Pavilion notebook charges faster than my wall charger.

Not so true, do your research on what any USB port will put out power wise as compared to a wall charger. I'll leave the homework up to you

06-21-09 07:38 PM

Listen to redbound, all USB ports are not created equal, some provide enough current to charge your phone and some don't. My laptop docking station will charge my phone just as fast as a wall charger but the ports on the laptop don't.
    06-21-09 07:39 PM
    Also do not leave your phone attached to a laptop with laptop not plugged into wall. It will actually drain the battery of your phone.
    06-21-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD